It’s that time each year when we review our goals for the preceding year and see how we did, and set new goals for the year to come.
Here were our goals for 2011:
- Get the orchard expansion going
- Reach out to our neighbors and get to know them
- Sell our house in the suburbs
This week’s podcast turns an unflinching eye on our goals for 2011. Hint: how does 2 out of 3 sound?
Here are our goals for 2012:
- Finish the lodge (and get out of the mini-storage business)
- Begin tracking off-farm expenses
- Reach out to our neighbors and get to know them. Hmmm. Sort of lets you know which one was a failure in 2011, doesn’t it?
- Have chickens living on the farm
- Move toward saving more seed than we buy
Our covenant to you is that we will be equally honest at the end of this year about how we did with these goals.