Happy 100th Podcast to us! Hard to believe we’ve been at this every week for just shy of two years.
Fun time for both of us to go back and remember where we are when we started, what has changed, and what we’ve learned. When you think about it, it’s remarkable how much of what we set out to do we’re actually doing or preparing to do.
Here are the pages and podcasts we talked about today, in the order we discussed them:
- The Longleaf Breeze Planting Database
- 000 – Our Introductory Podcast
- 001 – Deer Fence
- 049 – Row Cover for Fall Vegetables
- 088 – If Spring was Summer, What Will Summer Be?
- 037 – Can We Grow Enough Food?
- 094 – Giving Food Away